четверг, 25 апреля 2013 г.

5 Natural Beauty Solutions


5 Natural Beauty Solutions

During the warmer months, I find that laboring away in the mirror in order to look good is at the bottom of my list. Meaning, I want to use as few products as I possibly can to get the job done-so, uncomplicated but effective is a must. Taking my minimalistic routine one step further, uncomplicated can also mean stripping down my beauty stash to products with fewer and more natural ingredients.
For my dry skin, synthetic moisturizers just don't seem to hold up after an hour or two of heat exposure and often leave my skin feeling even drier than before. One of my favorite body hydrators is pure coconut oil. Not only does it nourish and revitalize the skin but it leaves you feeling soft and smooth all day... this means no alligator elbows or dry feet either! You can find a variety of brands at health food stores or Whole Foods.
To stave away dry skin on my face and soften those dreaded expression lines I rely on John Masters Organics Pomegranate facial nourishing oil. Just a few drops of this oil made from a blend of fourteen oils including olive, geranium and primrose keep my skin fresh and glowing.
Back when I had my beauty boutique one of our top-selling body products was Juara Invigorating Coffee Scrub and this little number is still one of my all- time favorites for sloughing off dead skin! Plus, it naturally contains caffeine which helps reduce cellulite and stimulates the circulation... but the best part, it's made with sustainable Indonesian coffee and it's smells like a yummy mocha. What could be better?
In my twenties I could go sans foundation, but these days that isn't exactly a smart option, so during spring and summer I seek out the most lightweight base that still provides some coverage. Alison Raffaele makes the perfect organic foundation and powder that helps even out my complexion and ensures I don't end up looking a fright after a few hours of heat. There are also plenty of anti-oxidants to help feed the skin without all the icky stuff like parabens and synthetics.
And lastly one of my favorite organic cosmetic lines RMS makes these pretty little lip-2-cheek pots that are completely free of chemicals and come in six killer shades. I adore the berry toned shade " Modest" for summer, but each one I have tried is a winner.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
"Beauty and Style Expert and Makeup Artist Mentor Diane Aiello teaches clients easy and practical ways to look and feel gorgeous from head to toe and helps makeup artists take their beauty businesses to the next level. Her work has appeared in Vanity Fair, Allure, Glamour, Elle and Marie Clare magazines, and on sheknows.com, ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox. For more tips http://www.mybeautymuse.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий